'Alpha' directed by Albert Hughes

Image result for alpha movie
I liked this movie.

Its a cave man movie about a boy and his dog. Man and dog vs. Nature. I can imagine this movie  doing well in countries that don't speak English. Kodi Smit-Mcphee plays Keda, a young member of a primitive tribe who gets gored and flung off a cliff only to be left for dead by his tribe on his first hunt. He wakes up from a coma alone and bonds with a wolf and together they struggle to get back to his tribal home.
Image result for alpha movie

Its good. I love a good cave man movie. This would be a good movie to watch highly medicated. Its shot well, its simple enough to understand whats happening and its compelling. Stories about resourceful young people who learn to survive in the woods have a special place in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Avengers: Endgame' directed by Joe Russo and Anthony Russo

My Projector and Bedroom Movie setup